Re: V2.14.0 - midi volume & midi arpeggio

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: V2.14.0 - midi volume & midi arpeggio
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 09:37:39 +0200

2011/6/10 MING TSANG <address@hidden>:
> Thank you for your reply.
> I follow your suggestion steps, I got the following error. I am new to linux
> world (approx. one month).  I have a hard time copying out terminal message.
>
> sh: can't open lilypond-2.14.0-1.linux-x86.sh

there is one thing that should be checked: which file from
http://lilypond.org/unix.html have you downloaded? I assumed that you
downloaded the one at the top, named lilypond-2.14.0-1.linux-x86.sh,
but of course if you downloaded another one, you have to modify your
command accordingly (it should read "sh INSTALLER-FILENAME")

HTH,
Janek