Re: V2.14.0 - midi volume & midi arpeggio

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: V2.14.0 - midi volume & midi arpeggio
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 04:39:18 -0700 (PDT)

Colin : Thank you very much.  Now I have two icon for frescobaldi - one for each version (2.12.3 & 2.14.0).

Federico; David; janek; Helge : Thank you all for helping / (showing pointers to) me on frescobaldi/lilypond setup/install the past few days.  It is fruitful and I am very much appreciated. I am very new to linux world.