Re: \RemoveEmptyStaffContext (?)

From: harm6
Subject: Re: \RemoveEmptyStaffContext (?)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 03:23:31 -0700 (PDT)

PMA-2 wrote:

> I've tried again with Xavier's "RemoveEmptyStaves" code,
> and that in turn again with James's "Grand" substitutions.
> No difference so-far at all.  I reckon my best next step is
> to download 2.14.2.
>
> Each version I've coded two ways -- with the \layout block
> within \score, or separately afterwards.  No difference.

Hi,

at least some of the suggestions should work!!

Make sure the lines to hide are really empty. Or, if you're using some other
context/voice (Lyrics , Dynamics etc.), try to comment these to locate the
problem. Some time ago I had a similiar one: a wrong rhythm in \new Dynamics
disturbed hiding of staves.

Cheers,
  Harm