accidental style - cancel note within chord

From: Neil Thornock
Subject: accidental style - cancel note within chord
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 10:57:46 -0700

I've been frustrated with the available accidental styles.  While I
could do all this manually -- ugh!

The modern and neo-modern approaches are best aligned with my
sensibilities, but there is one situation in which I think they fall
short.

If I write the following:

{ #(set-accidental-style 'neo-modern) ees e' }

The second note gets a natural -- I like it.  If I write:

{ #(set-accidental-style 'neo-modern) <ees e'> }

The top note gets nothing -- no accidental -- which seems to me
inconsistent.  Is there a way to create an accidental style that
checks for *simultaneous* pitches in any octave, resulting, in this
example, in a natural on the top note?

--
Neil Thornock, D.M.
No Stopping, Standing, or Parking: