Re: Help needed creating a Mac OS X installer for Frescobaldi

From: Tim McNamara
Subject: Re: Help needed creating a Mac OS X installer for Frescobaldi
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 00:06:56 -0500

Frescobaldi opens and runs on my MacBook Pro wit 10.6.8 installed.  One quirk-
the text of the .ly file is so small on the screen that I would not be able to
work with it very easily- it's rendered in about 6-8 pt.  There seems to be no
way to make the text bigger; the default Cmd-+ keybinding will "zoom in" the
PDF file image but not the text.

Otherwise it looks pretty well integrated into the Mac ethos- very cool!