Re: Appreciation / Financial support

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: Appreciation / Financial support
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 13:58:18 +0200

Am 2012-05-29 um 09:46 schrieb Jan Nieuwenhuizen:

Henning Hraban Ramm writes:

Some (most?) countries accept tax benefits only with national NPOs,
perhaps plus a few known, big international ones (like Red Cross).

AFAIK, our Dutch LilyPond NPO would be fine for this.

Oh, I didn’t know there is one. Where can I read about it?
(It’s not www.lilypond.nl ;-)
Of course, if donations to that are tax-deductible in the Netherlands, the same is true for at least the whole EU. And like DANTE, NTG, TUG etc. (German, Dutch, US TeX User Groups) sponsor international TeX projects, that NLLPUG(?) could perhaps coordinate international donations and sponsoring.

Greetlings, Hraban