Re: lilyglyphs LaTeX package

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: lilyglyphs LaTeX package
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 19:47:22 +0200

On 2012-08-15 17:34, Urs Liska wrote:
this is somewhat OT, but only slightly, I think.

No, it's not at all OT! It's actually very on-topic for all lilypond-users (in particular also for those who use lilypond-book).

In need to insert music glyphs in continuous text (for writing a
revision report) I successfully found out how to insert glyphs from
LilyPond's Emmentaler font in (Xe)LaTeX documents and wrote a few first
commands (thanks to Google and Werner Lemberg).

As this may well be useful for anybody writing about music with LaTeX, I
decided to make a package out of it. The project is hosted at
https://github.com/uliska/lilyglyphs.

That's really great! I have in the past tried unsuccessfully to create such a package for latex, because I also needed the emmentaler glyphs in the critical reports of my editions.

Apparently, your package only works with xelatex, not with normal latex. Any idea how to make the glyphs available without using xelatex?

Cheers,
Reinhold

Reinhold Kainhofer, address@hidden, http://www.kainhofer.com
 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886