Re: Waltrop meeting outline

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Waltrop meeting outline
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 19:12:02 +0200

Marc Hohl <address@hidden> writes:

> And yes, I'll take my guitar with me, and my wife will be joining,
> too, but not the lilypond meeting – she'll take the car and will do
> some day trips around Waltrop. I hope she'll be back in time each
> night so I have a place to sleep ;-)

If you don't want her to get too far, check out
<URL:http://www.waltroper-parkfest.de>.  The weather permitting, this
country fair will provide entertainment and food for accompanying
persons Friday to Sunday.  It is €6 per day/wristband
(non-transferable), and €7.50 for a three-day pass (consisting of one
wristband voucher per day, so three different people can use this ticket
on three different days).  I'd have to buy the three-day passes in
advance, so if you consider it likely to have people make use of this
offer, holler in advance.

> If everything (babysitters etc.) works as expected, I'll be at Waltrop
> about Thursday evening and could stay until the bitter end ;-)

Sounds good.

> If some tent and/or sleeping bag is needed, give me a call – the car
> is big enough to bring some more stuff to Waltrop (except for Hammond
> organs, see above).

I'll do a head count in a few days.

> Looking forward to meet you all,

Same here!