Text font sizes

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Text font sizes
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 12:15:13 +0200

Hi list,

I'm sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but I don't seem to be able to find an answer.

How can I determine (or set) the absolute point size of fonts that LilyPond uses for text elements (in my current case the page numbers)?

The issue at hand is that I compile a volume from textual pages and LilyPond scores. The complete book will be created with LaTeX, the scores included with pdfpages. Of course I want the info in the header and footer be formatted the same way in both parts.

There would be another approach I could think of, but which I'm slightly scared of. If I get a hint how to achieve it I might go this way instead (but I'd be interested in an answer to my original question anyway ...): I could compile the LilyPond scores without headers and footers and create these with LaTeX throughout the book. But there are two things: - I'd have to remove headers and footers without affecting the layout of the scores that have already been finished. - I'd have to find the solution to crop and place the LIlyPond pages so they don't interfere with LateX's page margins (or is there an option to pdfpages that I didn't find so far and that allows to print headers and footers _on top_ of the included pages?).

Any ideas would be very welcome.

Best
Urs