Output PDF has different chord font than expected

From: mayornancy
Subject: Output PDF has different chord font than expected
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:29:35 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I am using lilypond (2.16.2) on Windows7 SP1 in "portable" mode (I simply extracted the installer to a folder).

After compiling the following Chord example found at:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/input/lsr/lilypond-snippets/Chords#Single-staff-template-with-notes-and-chords

my result PDF chord symbols are using a very different font than the example output shown on the webpage (please see attached png)

Is there some registry/environment setting I have to manually adjust in order for the default lilypond chord font to be used?

Thanks,

Greg