Re: final score

From: Roland Goretzki
Subject: Re: final score
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 21:30:00 +0100

Hello list, hello Francisco,

You wrote:
> [ ... ]
> B. On error, hit Control E and the cursor jumps to the text
> coordinates of the error. So, no need to count lines or even to have
> them numbered.

Well, I disagree with this conclusion, for the following two reasons:

  1. Even for advanced lilypond users it can be necessarily to count
     line numbers: If there is a problem, You cannot solve, and have to
     discuss it on this mailing list, it's very useful pointing out, on
     which line the problem seems to be.

  2. In this special case: Sarah seems to be a very beginner of
     lilypond, and the help, which I (and David) tried to give, could
     only bee helpful with finding the correct lines.

Best Regards           Roland