Re: how offsets and alignment works: an explanation

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: how offsets and alignment works: an explanation
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 12:22:21 +0100

Am 26.03.2013 12:20, schrieb David Nalesnik:
Hi all,

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 4:29 AM, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:
Wow, cool!

Can you give a quick hint why this isn't possible to implement as an \override?

Attached you'll find a function that AFAIR you provided too, which displays the control points of curves.
This new function would be a great companion for that, but it would of course be nice if they could be used consistently.

BTW we're preparing the release of a LilyPond toolbox library (where \displayControlPoints will be included of course), and I'd love to include this new one there too.

The thread for displaying control-points can be found here:

Thanks. Hm, don't know why I didn't manage to find that (I actually searched the archive yesterday ...).

And sorry I missed you in the attribution :-(

Best
Urs

Best,
David