Re: aleatoric box / frameEngraver

From: Karol Majewski
Subject: Re: aleatoric box / frameEngraver
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 17:30:48 +0200

Yes, I tried that before. The point is that I don't want move these engravers,
because it messes up the score (no bar numbers, some bar lines missing). Need
some other way to insert those repeat signs. I can always put them in \markup {
\score } and move them via extra-offset, but maybe there is simpler way?