Re: Score examples

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Score examples
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 09:23:19 +0100

On Tue, 2013-09-03 at 09:09 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> Urs,

[...]
> As to listing them all, I notice that many have tags which can be
> clicked on (e.g. as Richard Shann/Editor or Richard Shann/Arranger) to
> find more.
hmm, that was dumb of me, of course I can give the links:

http://imslp.org/wiki/Category:Shann,_Richard/Editor

this lists 9 pieces typeset in LilyPond and

http://imslp.org/wiki/Category:Shann,_Richard/Arranger

lists four more - one comes into both categories I see (because the
pages contain more than one score typeset with LilyPond which have been
classified differently, I think).

Richard