Re: Windows registry, Python, and LilyPond

From: Frederick Bartlett
Subject: Re: Windows registry, Python, and LilyPond
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 21:43:53 -0400

Eluze,

When I try midi2ly under Windows 7, I get the error "No module named midi". While I see a midi.dll in LilyPond\usr\bin and LilyPond\lib\lilypond\current\python, I don't have anything at all under \Python27.

But, as I said, it works fine on my Linux box ... so I assume I'm missing some Windows-specific file and am too lazy and poorly motivated to fix it.

Fred

--
“To my knowledge I have no knowledge.” -- John Kerry, the Secretary of State of the United States of America, in response to Senator Barbara Boxer, 3 Sep 2013