Acciaccaturas and slashed stems

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: Acciaccaturas and slashed stems
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 15:35:19 +0200

Hello everybody,

I have a question related to acciaccaturas and slashed stems. So the first one is: why when more than one note is inputed as acciaccaturas or slashed grace notes they are not automatically beamed? And why when I beam them I lose the slash?

\version "2.17.26"

{

  \relative c''{

    \time 3/4 {

      \acciaccatura e8 c4 \acciaccatura { e8 d } c4 \acciaccatura { e8[ d] } c4 |

      \slashedGrace e8 c4 \slashedGrace { e8 d } c4 \slashedGrace { e8[ d] } c4

In my opinion, the last note of each bar should be as:
http://www.mx.dico.unimi.it/reference_manual/images/acciaccatura2.gif

* * *

Something similar (related to the slashed stem), but now on regular notes. When I compile the code below, I get what I want: 4 unbeamed notes, and the first has a slash on its stem.

\version "2.17.26"

{

\autoBeamOff

\relative c''{

    \once \override Flag #'stroke-style = #"grace" c8

    c c c r4 r2 |

Now if I remove the line \autoBeamOff, the notes will be beamed but without the slash on the first!

I would be very thankful if someone could help me with these.

Take care,

Gilberto