Re: Acciaccaturas and slashed stems

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Acciaccaturas and slashed stems
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 12:53:40 +0200

Gilberto Agostinho <address@hidden> writes:

> Well David, thanks for your answers and opinions. Even though I really
> respect your views (and you certainly know infinitely more about
> LilyPond and programming than I do), I still think I am right on this
> one. I personally see the lack of slashes on beamed grace notes + the
> lack of automatic beaming for grouped grace notes as major drawbacks
> with LilyPond.

I've entered an issue in the tracker
<URL:http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=3566> and it's
probably mostly grind work to implement it in a way that can easily be
switched off when required.

That does not mean that anybody will get excited enough about it to
actually implement it: merely that the discussion and a sketch at a
solution have been registered in a way making it easier to find at a
later point of time.

--
David Kastrup