Re: Page number changes & forcing headers to appear on second page

From: EdBeesley
Subject: Re: Page number changes & forcing headers to appear on second page
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 01:49:19 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for your suggestions so far.

Sorry for the example, I missed a \ in front of the first paper and I should
have commented out my blah blah blahs, but anyway I've solved the problem
with the page-number-first: it has to go in the \paper block at the start,
before you open any \bookpart blocks, otherwise it will get ignored.

So this still leaves me with the copyright problem: how can I get it to be
printed on the second page?