Re: On creating "title pages" and the like

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: On creating "title pages" and the like
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 15:03:01 +0100

Am 01.11.2013 19:13, schrieb David Kastrup:

I seem to remember that Windows does something weird with = on the
command line.

I know for sure that the equal sign is nothing special for Windows. The command line is passed to the process as we give it at the command line. The Scheme interpreter guile or the C-runtime that is used for guile might do further "work" with the arguments.

But that's not the problem. When I use your recommendation and write

    lilypond-book -o out --pdf demo.lytex

I get the same result.

Regards
Helge