Re: still no ultimate way to create three-staff piano layout

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: still no ultimate way to create three-staff piano layout
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 01:53:55 -0800 (PST)

karol wrote
> Hi,
>
> I'm still working on ultimate three-staff piano layout. When I write
> piano-solo music it works fine. The problem occures when I add another
> StaffGroup:

you probably have to override the values for the staff grouper:

\score {
  <<
    \new StaffGroup \with {
      \override StaffGrouper.staffgroup-staff-spacing.basic-distance = #44
      systemStartDelimiter = #'SystemStartSquare
    }
    <<
      \new PianoStaff \with{
        \override StaffGrouper.staffgroup-staff-spacing.basic-distance = 55
      }
      <<
        \new Staff \music
        \new Staff \music