Re: Survey: Git (G)UIs

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Survey: Git (G)UIs
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 18:39:17 +0100

2014/1/6 Urs Liska <address@hidden>
I'd like to make a survey on how you are working with Git.

Do you use the command line exclusively, or a GUI (which one(s))?
Or a GUI for certain tasks and the command line for others?

I've learned git using the command line and I still use only the command line.

In Frescobaldi TODO list I see:

- support for Git/Hg/Svn diff/revert/commit

This would be a nice feature, especially for users not used to version control.