Re: consolidate code

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: consolidate code
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 13:07:13 -0800 (PST)

From:Eluze
Date:Tue, 11 Feb 2014 11:57:54 -0800 (PST)

MING TSANG wrote
> I hope the attached .ly file qualifies as tiny snippet.

>>certainly not - please reduce it to one or two notes to show the >>unexpected
>>behavior, and define clearly what you'd expect!
I reduce the six variables to three; six bars note to 3 bars. I want to demonstrate the problem and what I expect. I expect all numbers on top of solfege ( s, so; f, fa).

> Any help or suggestion is appreciated.  I don't know scheme code. I do not
> under what the code is doing except they display numbers or solfege.

>>you could at least specify where the code you use is coming from!
I don't recall where and when I got the original code. It was since v2.15 not v1.15 as I mention on my original post.

>>thanks!
>>Eluze
Here is the revise .ly and .pdf