Re: Extra naturals in accidental-style teaching?

From: Ariel Barton
Subject: Re: Extra naturals in accidental-style teaching?
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 06:46:00 -0500

Thank you!

I think that what I want is not the forget style, but to have Lilypond
typeset everything in C major/A minor. I'd still sort of like to print
the true key signature; do you know if there's a way to print the D major
keysignature while it's in C? (\key d \major \key c \major produces an
error message unless I put something between the two key changes, \key d
\major s1 \key c \major makes my measure count off and also prints a
bunch of courtesy accidentals at the "key change" to C major; there
might be something I can do involving the "sharp=postitions" setting for
the "key-signature-interface" but I can't really figure out how Lilypond
wants me to phrase that.)

Thanks,
Ariel

Paul Morris wrote