Re: Humble question, text at the second note in a ligature

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Humble question, text at the second note in a ligature
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2014 14:55:58 +0200

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Well, when singing Monteverdi's Vespers, I remember having to fit about
a dozen of syllables to some single notes.

Take a look at
<URL:http://imslp.org/wiki/Special:ImagefromIndex/311853>, page 10.  Or
probably more convincingly interspersed with "normal" syllable
distributions several times on page 11.

--
David Kastrup