Re: Time signatures ¢¢ and cc

From: Conor Cook
Subject: Re: Time signatures ¢¢ and cc
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 09:23:46 -0500

Remember (if it was ever pointed out), perfection in this case means simply completeness.  God is complete (perfect) in Himself, people are incomplete (imperfect).  According to Church theology, at least.  Maybe we are just especially aware of our incompleteness these days.  Or we simply prefer music that describes ourselves as a society.

What’s that say about waltzes?

Hmm…

As for the actual content of Dan's original email, I got nothing.

~Conor