Size of title with multiple scores on a page

From: gingrich
Subject: Size of title with multiple scores on a page
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 16:09:46 +0930

Hi,

I've managed to make some real progress getting my head around
Lillypond, and I'd have to say that the output quality is awesome
compared to what I'd previously been using.

I've spent a few hours looking, tried a lot of things and still cannot
get what I'm after here.

In the pared-down (but possibly not minimal) example-- there's a
fair bit of generated code that is there because I'm not completely
sure what it does -- yet.

What I would like to do is to have the "piece" titles display in a larger
and bold font. Is this possible?

And is there a way to keep it happy with the less than full final bars?

Thanks,

-Don