Re: Printing titles at a consistent size

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Printing titles at a consistent size
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 23:57:09 +0100

Hi,

if I am not mistaken, there was some discussion and a solution how to get the
line space consistent for different settings of the staff space within the
discussion about a new Mutopia tagline.

Unfortunately, I can not find it anymore. But I think it involved having a zero
baseline-skip:
\override #'(baseline-skip . 0 )
Perhaps, some keywords in this mail could help to find some more hints.

HTH,
Joram