quarter-tone tablatures notation

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: quarter-tone tablatures notation
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 21:49:45 +0200

Hi Bernardo,

I opened a new thread for this special problem.
You wrote:
"
http://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/1741/

Something I requested many years ago was the support for quarter-tone
tablatures notation, which seems to work but is actually buggy at the
moment, it generates wrong tablatures in strings with quarter-tones
alterations etc. Did it receive some attention recently?
"

I had a look in said issue.
There is a verified patch and all seems fine, apart from the
limitation David mentioned.

I recently made some code offering the possibility that TabStaff
accepts quarter-tones.

What is buggy? Is there an issue or bug-report? Or could you provide an example?
At least something I could test against my code...

Cheers,
  Harm