Re: When to Use Pound Signs

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: When to Use Pound Signs
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 15:07:49 -0500

Hi all,

> Just listed some examples which require #.

While I realise that many situations don’t require # — and I greatly appreciate
the developer(s)’(s) effort behind that feature/benefit — I still use # before
every parameter, because I still prefer the way it distinguishes those values
in the code.

That being said, I have stopped using # with \tweak… so I may eventually come
around to the “way the kids do it nowadays” in all [possible] situations.

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info