Re: More ponderings on Chordmode

From: Steve Downes
Subject: Re: More ponderings on Chordmode
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 11:48:16 +0000

It may or may not be relevant but I find if I do what have you done I
can get it change to sample to a guitar sound. However it doesn't
sound like a guitar to me unless I sort out the chord voicing to a
guitar inversion as well. This is quite a bit of work so I usually
silence the chord names so they are just visual & then write the notes
of the chord into the staff if I am that bothered about the midi
track.

I can offer some examples & maybe help on this if you think it applies
to you. Otherwise I'll just shut up.

Steve