Frescobaldi on a mac (from a blind user)

From: Daniel Contreras
Subject: Frescobaldi on a mac (from a blind user)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 19:55:41 -0600

Hello Ponders,
I am working on some arrangements that require a lot of listening to the midi
file to verify harmony and chord voicing. My question is, can anyone guide me
in the right direction as to install and run frescobaldi on the mac? I am on OS
mavericks. I have seen a post or two by other blind users. Could any of y’all
perhaps share your experiences with frescobaldi? Thanks for any help from
anyone on this matter.
Daniel