Re: AutoBeam Behaving Properly?

From: Karen S. Billings
Subject: Re: AutoBeam Behaving Properly?
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 21:23:18 -0600

Kieren,

You hit the nail on the head!

Living in the southwestern U.S., I find myself going nuts between 6/8 and 3/4 -
WSS is the perfect example - except that here we go back and forth without any
actual notational indication (except maybe a hasty pencil mark).  My head hurts
by the end of my third or fourth service on Sunday for just that reason!

Karen