Re: Start music at specified measure without having to fill the previous

From: dtsmarin
Subject: Re: Start music at specified measure without having to fill the previous.
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 14:23:42 -0700 (MST)

Urs Liska wrote
> But I think this would be a terrific option for many use cases, so one
> might try if using "music" as
> a mod might be made to work. Jan-Peter, what do you think?

Thanks a lot Urs,

Appreciate your interest. It's OK that it doesn't work. I absolutely agree
that this will be a terrific option!! I wish it could be implemented more
officially to a future release. It kind of "dissolves" (partially of course)
the absence of UI which to me sounds like a huge improvement. I really need
ways to pace up my workflow in Lilypond.

Best,
Dimitris