Re: Potential improvements to the homepage?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Potential improvements to the homepage?
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 12:26:01 -0400

Hi Karlin,

I agree with everything you posted and/or linked. However, I think you (and
perhaps some others) may be confusing or conflating “modern and inviting” (and
its ilk) with “overdesigned” (and its ilk) — they are most definitely not the
same thing.

> the non-overdesigned Basecamp website: https://basecamp.com/about

I think it’s lovely, and usable, and responsive, and all of the things I would
hope for in the Lilypond website.
And, in my opinion, it looks far more modern and welcoming than the current
Lilypond website.

Best regards,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer