Re: dynamic marks on multiple lines between piano staves

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: dynamic marks on multiple lines between piano staves
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 09:30:09 +0200

Am 21.10.2016 um 09:06 schrieb Sirius Barras:
> I would like to write *between* the piano staves, on two different lines
>
> 1.p
> 2.f
>
> where p and f are dynamic marks. What I should do? And by the way do
> you suggest a different typographical solution?
> Thank you, s.
>
> P.S. I read the manual, googled online but I found only partial
> solution to my problem.

What is the partial solution you found so far (would be very helpful to
know)?

The following seems to *basically* do what you need:

<<
  \new Staff { c'1 }
  \new Dynamics { s1 \p }
  \new Dynamics { s1 \f }
  \new Staff { \clef bass c1 }

(presumably the closing brackets will be garbled by email)

This doesn't look good yet, but is that what you basically need?

HTH
Urs