Re: Solution to 7 over sqr(71) time against integer polyrhythms

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Solution to 7 over sqr(71) time against integer polyrhythms
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 03:33:26 +0000

mclaren,

On 11/16/16 8:25 PM, "Kieren MacMillan" <address@hidden> wrote:

>Here¹s what I got out of Lilypond (no external applications of any sort)
>in about four minutes of coding:
>

>I could have tweaked the stem lengths to exactly match your sample,
>flattened the tuplet brackets, etc.Š but I just don¹t care that much.

You do realize, don't you, that if you had just asked for help creating
that music, Kieren would have helped you and taught you some of his coding
skills (and he IS really good, BTW).

But since your emails just complain about LilyPond, rather than actually
asking for help, all he's doing is showing you that LilyPond can in fact
do the things that you claim it cannot do because of its bad design.

It would be nice if we could reset the relationship, so that it would be
mutually beneficial for you and the LilyPond community.

I hope you will consider asking, instead of complaining and demanding.

Thanks,

Carl