Re: Automatic Lyric Extenders

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Automatic Lyric Extenders
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 23:30:47 +0100

On 19.12.2016 23:18, Br. Samuel Springuel wrote:
It'll take a bit to apply the autoextenders to all my scores in this project,

Maybe the autoextenders function could be added to toplevel-music-functions (a list of functions which will be applied to all music in the score). You should be able to find an example in the archives or on LSR. I don’t know how this plays with Lyrics, though – in the worst case the toplevel-music-functions aren’t applied to Lyrics, if they are, the autoextenders function might have to be modified to not mess up normal music? Sorry I can’t test any of that myself, but maybe the hint is helpful. Or that’s just too much of a hassle, since we can expect the functionality to end up in Lilypond proper soon. Big heads up to those who are making that possible!

Best, Simon