Re: Automatic Lyric Extenders

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Re: Automatic Lyric Extenders
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 23:48:30 +0100

Hi again Samuel,

great that you find it useful. Yes, the minimum-length is well-tweakable; the default will likely be different in the "final" version. This version for killing extenders is my old and home-grown solution for my use cases and by no means optimized. It's not been long since Joram discovered that it is far more versatile and can be used to eliminate superfluous extenders, which allows exactly the functionality you asked for.