Re: New LilyPond website

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 23:11:07 -0500

The opening page is over 50% header vertically. The rest of the pages seem decently proportioned. The 1px grey lines around the music examples might be nicer not present at all.
Did I ever mention how much sans serif in block text is irritating. Yes I was going to make a suggestion for a nice newer serif font, but I can't for the life of me remember what it is.

Shane