Re: New LilyPond website

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 09:44:58 +0100 (CET)

>> . At the top, I get something like the attached image (using
>>   Chrome), regardless of the magnification.  This looks bad.  Isn't
>>   it possible to have the button size changed dynamically?
>
> Just for the record: With Firefox on Linux there's *no* problem.

Indeed, sigh.  This is one of the reasons I don't like working with
HTML.  Hopefully Blended can be improved to completely hide such
issues for Joe User.

>>> I am keeping the source for the website in
>>> https://github.com/johnroper100/LilyPond-Web-Redesign
>> . Where are the instructions how the web pages are created?
>
> Here: https://github.com/johnroper100/Blended

These are the instructions to install `Blended' itself.  This is not
what I'm looking for.  What I want is the explicit command line that I
have to call to convert the input data in the git repository to the
output html, where to expect the output files, etc., so that I can
actually try to generate the output by myself.

    Werner