Re: ghostscript fails on pdf generation

From: N. Andrew Walsh
Subject: Re: ghostscript fails on pdf generation
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 09:15:49 +0100

Hi Urs,

Does this error appear when you run lilypond from the command line or only when you run it from Frescobaldi?

This error occurs from the command line as well. It also failed to find the openlilylib installation, but that's just because I don't know how to add a search path from the command line. Regardless, I should also mention that I was able to compile the same file earlier (back in January), and hadn't done anything with Frescobaldi or Lily between then and now (well, except now I've upgraded Lily in an effort to fix the issue).

David: how do you "avoid using the wrapper script"? And how do you work around this issue?