Re: Bar counts and repeats in repetitive music

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: Bar counts and repeats in repetitive music
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 19:17:29 +0000

David and other,

All of which makes me think that it's not really worth while pursuing this development any further. As an ex-programmer (yes, I sometimes did write comments, but in assembler you rather have to) it's just a bit frustrating not to be able to work it out by myself.

What you and Jeffery have cooked up is more than adequate for my immediate needs. For which many thanks again.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com