Re: XML-Import into Frescobaldi Windows

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: XML-Import into Frescobaldi Windows
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 10:32:14 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2017 10:19 AM

Am 2017-04-28 10:33, schrieb address@hidden:
I know this problem science 2.19.4?

Can you determine which was the first Frescobaldi release where this happened? And could you find out the complete version data from that version (from the About menu)?

Urs

I'm fairly certain this is a problem with LilyPond on Windows, and was introduced in commit

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lilypond.git/commit/?id=0398fdb9df24ac2e22a8cbff1b3c18ca04e9f221

It appears to be adding null characters every other character in certain strings in the LilyPond code. I'd tried to look into the cause in the past, and failed.

--
Phil Holmes