Re: quoteDuring with lyrics

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: quoteDuring with lyrics
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 12:14:25 -0400

Hi Karlin,

> Apparently there is no good emoticon for "waiting with bated-breath
> anticipation."

<http://i.imgur.com/RZ3QcsW.png>

Mid-Course Update: There are a few things that I think *must* be worked out
before any recommendation could be released "into the wild". In particular, how
quoting works (or doesn't) with lyrics and partcombining needs to be either
fixed or elegantly worked around. I suppose a "current state-of-the-art"
article might be enough at this stage, but I would really love it if my current
personal efforts (i.e., my long-overdue engraving of "Wither's Carol") lead to
a "turnkey solution" for most people's needs.

I'll send more when there is more!
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info