Re: Hammer-on and pull-off

From: Jacques Menu Muzhic
Subject: Re: Hammer-on and pull-off
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:11:08 +0100

Hello Joram,

Good idea, after… all.

How about:

\version "2.19.80"

% Thanks to David Kastrup for the inspiration!
after =
#(define-music-function (t e m) (ly:duration? ly:music? ly:music?)
   #{
     \context Bottom <<
       #m
       { \skip $t <> -\tweak extra-spacing-width #empty-interval $e }

   #})

music = \relative {
  a2 \after 4 ^"P" c ( \after 4 ^"H" b ) ( c ) \glissando d1
}
<<
  \new Staff \with { \omit TextScript } \music
  \new TabStaff \with { \tabFullNotation } \music