Re: getting paid for an include (I offer)

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: getting paid for an include (I offer)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 21:00:00 +0100 (CET)

> About the flat in the new german TAB,

AFAIK there doesn't exist a flat at all in the Neue Deutsche
Orgeltabulatur.

> I would be pleased if you confirm me, or not: in Scheidemann's
> Judentanz, I read the (recurrent) es as it is and not as a s.

I don't understand this sentence.  Please rephrase and use quotes to
properly make a distinction between note names and normal text!

> For, if this is how I read, the es could be the hook toward left
> (the is anyway toward right).

Please provide a small image with marks that show what you mean.
Looking into the scan of the autograph, I only see alterations one
semitone up (i.e., a sharp).

    Werner