Re: getting paid for an include (I offer)

From: Ali Cuota
Subject: Re: getting paid for an include (I offer)
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 19:30:32 -0500

Dear Werner,

sadly, you are right. I had a closer look at what I thought to be an
''es'' but is a ''dis'',

Nevertheless, in my idea it should be the user who would choose
alternatives (historical (only sharps and b), my-way (flats, sharps
and even double-falts and d-sharps), and alternative.

I see python is used for jianpu, but I cant determine what it does
(what it uses from lily for the output, and if it reads from a
standard ly-file)

Is it better I serch a scheme programmer or a python-man?

Francois