lingot-devel

Re: [Lingot-devel] French Translation

From: Jairo Chapela-Martínez
Subject: Re: [Lingot-devel] French Translation
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:34:05 +0100

Merci, Humbert. :)

We will add your translation to the project ASAP, so French language will be available soon.

Regards,
The Lingot Team.

On 25/11/10 04:14, address@hidden wrote:
Hi,

In first thanks for this soft, it's a great work !

Second, I join a fr.po for French language.

Third, I'm administrator of LinuxMAO.org, a french community about MAO (M.A.O. = Musique Assistée par Ordinateur = Music Assisted by Computer, ... not mao Zedong !!) on Linux.
( We've Wiki system for collaborative doc, forum, IRC chan, ... for more than 3000 registered users )

I've create a page for lingot : http://www.linuxmao.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=lingot
And it's THE tuner that we talk to news users (prefered to : TuneIt, GuiTuner, Hounddog, Gstring, Fmit, Guitune, Tuneroid, QTuneroid, and Pitchtune) because :
1) it work ;)
2) the project is alive
3) it's easy to use
4) lingot support ALSA and JACK (and OSS too but ...)

Please, feel free to point it into lingot's website with a "french users" mention.

That's all !
Best,
Olivier

http://www.linuxmao.org