lingot-devel

Re: [Lingot-devel] French Translation

From: humbert . olivier . 1
Subject: Re: [Lingot-devel] French Translation
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 06:08:37 +0100 (CET)

Hi Lingot's team,

> Oh, thanks for the report!, it's always a valuable information. I have to
> check in the bug tracker whether or not I have already fixed that problem.
> Anyway, we still have a similar issue in version 0.8.2beta (maybe the one you
> reported). I need to find the time to get rid of it.

Ah... time is our best friend, but sometimes ... our best friend don't give us
news for long time ...

>That's great news, perhaps TangoStudio users can help in improving Lingot.
>I'll try to have a debian package as soon as possible, so you'll have the new
>features available (
>http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lingot-devel/2010-10/msg00001.html )

OK, what's the best way to report bugs to you all ?
IIRC, only people who subscribe can post on the devel-list, and a user (ie :
"simply user") do will never this thing "just" for make upstream a bug.
I don't know if you have a bug tracker, but often it's quite the same things,
bugtrackers are not very "user-friendly"
So maybe you have a forum ? Or something similar ?
Please teach me what's the good way for a "simply user" to give you feedbacks.

>That's great news, perhaps TangoStudio users can help in improving Lingot.
>I'll try to have a debian package as soon as possible, so you'll have the new
>features available
>(http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lingot-devel/2010-10/msg00001.html)

Greats ! I've read it carefully, it's a very good news for users !

Ah, another question, what's the way to "know your stuff" about new releases ?

Best wishes,
Olivier

http://www.linuxmao.org
http://tangostudio.tuxfamily.org/