lingot-devel

Re: [Lingot-devel] French Translation

From: Ibán Cereijo
Subject: Re: [Lingot-devel] French Translation
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 22:09:52 +0100

Hi Olivier,

We've already applied your changes to our source code repository, thank you for your contribution and your support, and congratulations for your web site, I found some very useful software there.

Also, we are preparing a new incoming release for the following weeks (we steel need some feedback from the testers), and we've made some changes in the GUI that affect to the i18n, so perhaps I'll ask you for an update of your .po file soon (if you were so kind).

Best regards.